Slacked on working out today! Was going to do a tortoise from The FIRM, but didn't. :-(
Leslie Sansone: some 4-mile DVD
Leslie Sansone: some 3-mile DVD
lol! Love my titles? I ordered a couple from Mary at Total Fitness DVDs during her last sale. I had always found Leslie very difficult to take. In fact, I couldn't stand her.
Well, after doing them a few times, I've come to appreciate her more. I actually kind of like her. Who would have ever guessed that? So I'm hoping Mary puts more up for her Thanksgiving sale because I'm buying more for diversity.
I did lots of housework today which helped my step count. I've learned to be very inefficient with my work so that I get a higher step count! More steps = more calories burned.
Step count today: 27,070
I think I have used almost every Leslie Sansone DVD that's been put out. I used to grab as many as I could at the library and here in Indiana you can keep non-fiction titles for 3 weeks; that usually gave me enough time to get sick of them LOL
ReplyDeleteSome of her later DVD's give you the option of just working out with music which is a nice change of pace if you just can't hear the same pep talk over and over again. I LOVE the fact that I don't have to hop all around like an idiot trying to figure out the moves.
Looking forward to this blog. I've been needing some alternate ways to mix up my exercise program!