I call myself a FIRM Believer because I love The FIRM. However, my love of The FIRM has expanded to love of other instructors as well. Cathe, Gin Miller, Ilaria Montagnani, Petra Kolber, Classical Stretch, Christi Taylor, Jari Love...to name just a few more of my favorites.

Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010

Back in the land of the living. Wait, that's how I started my last entry! lol That's what pain will do for you, it throws you for a loop.

I've been under for awhile again, but feeling great and ready to hit it.

Yesterday I mall walked for a half hour and then did Leslie Sansone's 4 Fast Miles. Prior to that, when I could, I would do a 1-Mile with Leslie. I seem to like her gentle walk for when I don't feel well.

This week it's back to my beloved FIRMS, I have new Cathes waiting to try, and some FitPrimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment