I call myself a FIRM Believer because I love The FIRM. However, my love of The FIRM has expanded to love of other instructors as well. Cathe, Gin Miller, Ilaria Montagnani, Petra Kolber, Classical Stretch, Christi Taylor, Jari Love...to name just a few more of my favorites.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

Back in the land of the living. Did a few cardios today:

Leslie Sansone's 1 Mile Gentle Walk
Leslie Sansone's 3 Mile Super Walk (wasn't too impressed with this)
Stephanie Huckabee's PowerFit Harmony #5 cardio
George Foreman's Champion Walk

Sounds like a lot, but really, it isn't. The 3-mile walk was 45 minutes, George Foreman's was just under 40, and the others were 20 minutes or less. Spaced through the day, it was very doable and a nice way to get back in the groove of moving.

Yesterday I did Leslie Sansone's 1 Mile Gentle Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment