I call myself a FIRM Believer because I love The FIRM. However, my love of The FIRM has expanded to love of other instructors as well. Cathe, Gin Miller, Ilaria Montagnani, Petra Kolber, Classical Stretch, Christi Taylor, Jari Love...to name just a few more of my favorites.

Friday, July 15, 2011

All-Time Favorite Cardio/Cardio & Weight Workouts

I'm in slump-busting mode. Hubby and I are going to do Cathe's STS next week, and so I need a list of my favorite cardio workouts to compliment STS. In no particular order, here it is:

Gin Miller: Simply Step
Jenny Ford: Step by Step
The FIRM: Cardio Step Mix
The FIRM: Fat Blaster
The FIRM: Cardio Burn (will omit weight work at end)
The FIRM: Super Cardio Mix
The FIRM: Cardio Sculpt Blaster
Cathe: Step Premix from Cardio & Weights
Cathe: The Wedding tape
Cathe: Basic Step
Cathe: Step Fit
Cathe: Step Jam
Cathe: Step Max
Cathe: Power Max
Gin Miller: Step Reaction
Christi Taylor: Mission Possible
Christi Taylor: Step Heaven (still tough for me)
Christi Taylor: Stepsational
Christi Taylor: Still Steppin'
Tracie Long: Step Forward
FitPrime: G-Force 2 with Carol Miller
freestyle rebounding
walking




Cardio & Weights
The FIRM: Not So Tough Aerobics
The FIRM: Tough Cardio Mix
The FIRM: Maximum Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment