WOW!
I've owned this a long time, have previewed it many times, but never pushed play. Holy buckets, why didn't I do it sooner?
This was one of the most difficult DVDs I've ever done--probably because it was so new to me, but also because my heart soared during the first half of the workout. LOVED it.
Tonight was the first time my husband and I have ever worked out together. If I had his strength and he had my stamina, we'd each be perfect. He's never done a video, so it was difficult for him not to take a rest between sets. For me, I was used to the pace and wanted to keep going but did stop and rest because he wasn't used to it. Give him a week, he'll be a pro. Give me time and I'll be stronger.
There were a few times that he didn't follow the mirror cueing. I thought I was going to get punched in the face during the warmup! I got to giggling really hard over that as I kept inching my way back out of his space. Then I started calling right, left to get him on track.
I never dreamed I would enjoy working out with him. We are complete opposites and I just didn't think it would work. Never say never, because I did enjoy it. It's fun to have company.
I think Atletica is going to be one of our go-to workouts. It was tough, yet fun. And we both noticed the drums at first, but when it got going we didn't even notice them.
Four thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment